When you search ‘Mercedes car mechanic near me’, don’t be surprised to see us at the top. That’s because, in Brisbane, we’re the superior choice when it comes to personalised car servicing, maintenance and repairs for all Mercedes-Benz models. Rest assured that your vehicle is in the best hands when parked in our Coopers Plains garage. Why? Because we love your Merc as much as you do.
The superior alternative to Mercedes-Benz dealership servicing
- Specialists in Mercedes-Benz vehicles
- Factory-trained Mercedes-Benz technicians
- Mercedes A-to-G style servicing available
- Comprehensive make and model knowledge
- A uniquely personalised approach
- Fast, transparent and itemised quoting
- Rapid servicing turnaround
- Superior, jargon-free service
- Free barista-made coffee for all pre-11am drop-offs
- Complimentary loan cars for pre-booked services (subject to availability)
- Free Ecoya Car Diffuser of your choice
An independent, Brisbane-based Mercedes mechanic you can trust
Our love of European cars runs deep, and Mercedes-Benz vehicles are no exception. With decades worth of skills, knowledge and experience under the bonnet, our team of passionate automotive mechanics, technicians and electricians will give your car the love it deserves without compromising on quality and value.
Equipped with state-of-the-art tools, crew and diagnostic equipment, we’re fully qualified (and fully confident) to handle the specialist technology and equipment unique to the Mercedes-Benz line.
We take your Mercedes-Benz seriously
Every Mercedes-Benz that rolls into our workshop will benefit from:
- The latest and most advanced diagnostic scan tools
- Mercedes scheduled service requirements
- The care and attention of fully qualified, expert mechanics
Service and supplies you won’t get anywhere else
A lot of later-model Mercedes-Benz require specialist parts like oils that can’t be found in most garages and workshops. As a European car mechanic, you can be confident your car will be serviced with the highest quality and correct supplies required to keep your Mercedes running perfectly, while ensuring we don’t compromise your warranty. Be warned – going with a generic alternative as a ‘cheap’ one-size-fits all solution can be an expensive mistake.