Brakes & Suspension
Out-of-Sight - Should Not Mean Out-of-Mind
Brake, steering and suspension parts are critical components. They bear heavily on your safety. A failure of any one of those parts, especially at highway speeds, could put you and your loved ones in grave danger. Also, it’s not comfortable to drive a vehicle that does ride, steer and stop as well as it should. It can be very annoying.
Consider an Annual Safety Inspection - It Will Make You Feel Better About Your Vehicle
It’s more economical to do an annual inspection and service, then to wait until components break or wear completely out. That can be expensive, not to mention dangerous.
Common Brake Problems
- Has it been over a year since your vehicle’s brakes have been inspected?
- Does your vehicle make strange noises when you step on the brake pedal? Do you hear a squeal, squeak, moan, clunk or a grinding noise?
- Does your steering wheel shimmy and shake when you apply the brakes?
- When you step on the brake pedal, does your vehicle pull to one side of the road or try to change lanes by itself?
Common Steering and Suspension Problems
- Does your vehicle’s steering no longer seem precise and stable?
- Does your vehicle ‘wander,’ and not hold a straight line very well?
- Are your tyres wearing out too fast? Do they have strange wear patterns, or perhaps an edge that is worn out long before the thread is worn?
- Does your vehicle bounce and sway after you hit bumps?
- Do you hear annoying squeaks, clunks, rattles or groaning noises coming from under the vehicle as you drive?
Our Expert Services:
- Brake Pad Replacement
- Brake Rotor Machining
- Disc Rotor Replacement
- Steering Repairs
- Suspension Repairs
- Suspension Modification & Performance Upgrades
- Wheel Alignments (so your vehicle will drive straight and to reduce tyre wear)
Don’t Wait for Trouble. Don’t Wait for Service.
You can get a prompt, timely service appointment with us. Just call or book online today. We will:
- Schedule a convenient appointment
- Thoroughly inspect your vehicle
- Clearly explain in what it needs to be repaired
- Perform the repairs in a timely manner
- Use the highest quality parts. That’s more economical in the long run.
- Guarantee our work – in writing!
Diagnosed Correctly – Fixed Right – The First Time
That’s Accelerate Automotive!
So, what’s the magic number? Well, most car manufacturers suggest every six months to a year or every 10,000kms, whichever comes first. But keep in mind, this is just for an average vehicle. Cars that perform more heavy duty tasks are advised to have more frequent services. Plus, if you drive an older car, it might be worth booking in a little earlier and keeping a close eye on your odometer. Good mechanical repairers should look at your car and individually diagnose it (just like if it were a person going to the doctor - everyone’s different!).