Have you been told that your car needs a big, expensive repair? Let’s talk it over first. Be safe, not sorry.
We Perform the following vehicle inspections:
- Safety Certificate Inspections
- Pre-Purchase Inspections
- End of Warranty Inspections
Plus, For Your Own Peace-of-Mind, We Offer:
- Going on Vacation Inspections. Is your car ready for travel?
- Back to School Inspections. To keep your family safe.
- Get Ready for Summer Inspections. Can your car stand the heat?
- Is Your Car Ready for Cold Weather Inspections. Yes, it’s cold.
- 2nd Opinion Inspections. Have you received an expensive repair estimate?
Diagnosed Correctly – Fixed Right – the First Time
That’s Accelerate Automotive!
So, what’s the magic number? Well, most car manufacturers suggest every six months to a year or every 10,000kms, whichever comes first. But keep in mind, this is just for an average vehicle. Cars that perform more heavy duty tasks are advised to have more frequent services. Plus, if you drive an older car, it might be worth booking in a little earlier and keeping a close eye on your odometer. Good mechanical repairers should look at your car and individually diagnose it (just like if it were a person going to the doctor - everyone’s different!).