Every vehicle needs tyres, so let us ensure your vehicle has the right tyres to suit your vehicle and your driving needs. By choosing the right type of tyres you can:
- Make your car ride smoother
- Make your car stop and steer better
- Make your car hold turns better
- Keep your family safer
- Save some money
- Good prices
- Fast service
- 1,2,3 or 4 tyres, whatever your car needs
- Great warranties
- Wheel Balancing – Does your car vibrate as you drive?
- Wheel Alignments – To make your vehicle drive straight and reduce tyre wear
- Puncture repairs
So, what’s the magic number? Well, most car manufacturers suggest every six months to a year or every 10,000kms, whichever comes first. But keep in mind, this is just for an average vehicle. Cars that perform more heavy duty tasks are advised to have more frequent services. Plus, if you drive an older car, it might be worth booking in a little earlier and keeping a close eye on your odometer. Good mechanical repairers should look at your car and individually diagnose it (just like if it were a person going to the doctor - everyone’s different!).