Does Your Vehicle Have These Electrical Problems?
- Battery goes flat
- Vehicle won’t start?
- Fuses blow
- Power windows or door locks don’t work
- Power seats, or seat heaters, don’t work
- Air conditioning is not cold
- Lights don’t work correctly
- Other intermittent or strange problems? Those are often electrical in nature.
We Welcome Electrical Repair Work!
Many repair shops seem to shy away from electrical repair work. It takes a lot of training, specialist equipment, plus years of experience, to perform this type of work:
- In a timely manner
We have made a sizeable investment in factory service equipment, so we can solve any problem your vehicle has.
We Can Also Perform These Other Auto Electrical Repairs:
- Auto electrical fault diagnoses
- Alternator rebuilds or replacement
- Starter motor rebuild or replacement
You Can Expect Timely Work
- No need to leave your vehicle for days on end at the dealership. We will gladly schedule an appointment for you.
- Then we will find out exactly what is wrong with your vehicle.
- Next, we will clearly explain what your vehicle requires and provide you with an itemised quote, prior to proceeding with any repairs.
- We will perform the repairs in a timely manner, and then
- We’ll guarantee our work.
Call or Book online today for your appointment.
Diagnosed Correctly – Fixed Right – The First Time
That’s Accelerate Automotive!
So, what’s the magic number? Well, most car manufacturers suggest every six months to a year or every 10,000kms, whichever comes first. But keep in mind, this is just for an average vehicle. Cars that perform more heavy duty tasks are advised to have more frequent services. Plus, if you drive an older car, it might be worth booking in a little earlier and keeping a close eye on your odometer. Good mechanical repairers should look at your car and individually diagnose it (just like if it were a person going to the doctor - everyone’s different!).