Providing Car Inspections in Brisbane for over 15 years
We’re proud to be the European car mechanic of choice for drivers of Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Audi, Porsche and Volkswagen vehicles in Brisbane. Specialising in the personalised car servicing, maintenance and repair of luxury cars, we’re a passionate team with a reputation for delivery that’s second to none.
When it comes to servicing, maintaining or repairing your car, our friendly staff don’t just take the time to help you understand every cog in your machine, they also keep you informed of everything we do along the way. That’s what makes us Brisbane’s most trusted European car mechanic.
European Car Inspections in Brisbane
We need to be able to rely on our cars. Whether we’re buying, selling or going on holiday with one, nothing is more valuable than the peace of mind that you can feel safe and confident behind the wheel.
To provide peace of mind to our customers, we perform the following vehicle inspections:
- Safety certificate inspections to make sure your car is 100% compliant to sell in Queensland
- Pre-purchase inspections to confirm your dream car lives up to the ad
- End-of-warranty inspections to make sure you get the most value out of your manufacturer’s warranty
- Pre-vacation inspections to make sure your car can cover the kilometres
- Back-to-school inspections to keep your family safe
- Seasonal inspections to ensure your vehicle is ready for summer or winter conditions
- Second opinion inspections to ensure you don’t pay more than you have to
Book Your Car Inspection
European cars are our speciality. Are you looking to buy, sell or travel with one? Let us give it a comprehensive inspection so you have the peace of mind your car will go the distance.
So, what’s the magic number? Well, most car manufacturers suggest every six months to a year or every 10,000kms, whichever comes first. But keep in mind, this is just for an average vehicle. Cars that perform more heavy duty tasks are advised to have more frequent services. Plus, if you drive an older car, it might be worth booking in a little earlier and keeping a close eye on your odometer. Good mechanical repairers should look at your car and individually diagnose it (just like if it were a person going to the doctor - everyone’s different!).