When you search ‘Porsche service near me’, don’t be surprised to see us at the top. That’s because, in Brisbane, we’re the superior choice when it comes to personalised car servicing, maintenance and repairs for all Porsche models. Rest assured that your vehicle is in the best hands when parked in our Coopers Plains garage. Why? Because we love your Porsche as much you do.
An independent, Brisbane-based Porsche Mechanic you can trust
Our love of European cars runs deep, and Porsches are no exception. With decades worth of skills, knowledge and experience under the bonnet, our team of passionate automotive mechanics, technicians and electricians will give your car the love it deserves without charging a price you don’t.
Equipped with state-of-the-art tools, crew and diagnostic equipment, we’re fully qualified (and fully confident) to handle the specialist technology and equipment unique to the Porsche line.
our Porsche Service includeS:
- Porsche vehicle logbook servicing
- Air conditioning servicing and repair
- Comprehensive vehicle diagnostics
- Auto electrical work
- Safety, pre-purchase and end-of-warranty inspections
- Brake, steering and suspension repair and replacement
- Free barista-made coffee for all pre-11am drop-offs
- Complimentary loan cars for all pre-booked services
- Free Ecoya Car Diffuser of your choice
common faults we see
At Accelerate Automotive, we're well-versed in the unique intricacies of European vehicles, particularly Porsche. In our experience, we've encountered a variety of issues, some more common than others. Below, you'll find a list of frequent faults we see with these vehicles.
Are you experiencing any of these problems with your Porsche? Don't hesitate to contact us — we're here to provide expert assistance and solutions.
- Oil Leaks particularly from the Rear Main Seal and Timing Cover on the first and second-generation Porsche Cayenne with the V8 engines (4.5L, 4.8L), such as the S and Turbo variants. This is a labour intensive process due to the complexity of the engine layout.
- AdBlue System Malfunctions in Diesel Models. The vehicle experiences warning lights on the dashboard indicating issues with the AdBlue system, reduced engine performance, or the vehicle entering a limp mode to prevent further damage. The models that we have experienced this issue with are:
- Porsche Cayenne Diesel particularly in the second generation (E2) which started around 2010, these models have the 3.0L V6 TDI engine (CNRB and CVWA) and the 4.2L V8 TDI engine (engine code CKDA).
- Porsche Macan Diesel The Macan S Diesel, which has the 3.0L V6 TDI engine (DETA and DFGA), has had reports of AdBlue system issues, although less frequently compared to the Cayenne and Panamera.
- Electrical Issues may experience various electrical problems, including failing window regulators, erratic lights, and issues with the ignition switch. These are more common in the 911 and Boxster.
- Water Pump Failure is common in models like the 911, Boxster, and Cayman, water pump failure can lead to engine overheating. Symptoms include coolant leakage and high engine temperatures.
- Coolant Pipe Failures in models like the Panamera and Cayenne with V8 engines (4.8L), the coolant pipes can fail, leading to coolant leakage. This can result in engine overheating and requires immediate attention.
- Transfer Case Issues in Cayenne especially earlier models of the second generation (2011-2014), can experience transfer case problems, leading to jerky movements during acceleration and issues with the all-wheel-drive system.
- Electronic Thermostat failure - due to electronic or mechanical issues, resulting in incorrect engine temperature readings, overheating, or poor engine performance.
The common faults that we have experienced extend far beyond what you see on this page. We have offered a glimpse into some common faults we frequently encounter. While the list you see here is just a snapshot, it reflects our in-depth understanding of a broad spectrum of issues. Sharing this knowledge highlights our proficiency and is a valuable resource for our customers. If you're facing a specific issue that's not listed, rest assured that our experienced team is well-equipped to address various challenges. Regular Porsche Service and periodic inspections can help detect and address issues before they lead to more significant problems.
book your Porsche service
Porsche servicing in Brisbane is our specialty. Don’t take the gamble of going with a generic mechanic – get the superior, tailored maintenance you require from Brisbane’s most trusted European car specialists.